skip to main
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 6 May 2010
"Constructivists From 1920s"
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
- What are the differences between the purposes through design of the constructivists fashion designers from the 20th and the 21st Century?
- Should fashion design be an expression of culture and liberation of ideas or should it be for practical purposes only?
- Fashion, art or industry?
- Is commercialisation the worst enemy of creative fashion designers?
- What would happen if fashion became totally commercialised or anti-commercialised?
"Constructivists From 1920s" Ljubov PopovaVladi...
'Russian Utility Dress an Expression of Culture ...
'...Because Too Much is Never Enough'
View my complete profile